Health: The Return of the Horrific Pain



On Tuesday Night the horrific back pain returned. Very similar to what happened to me in December - CLICK HERE - to read the post which I wrote in DEC 2017.



Once again I was driving - after having a wonderful day filled with cakes, tea and chatter - it turned horrendous. Me and my friend went to pick up some food (the picture below  was taken when after I stepped out of my car in agony but I didn't take the pain as seriously) - My car seat wasn't adjusted properly AGAIN - left me straining my back whilst reaching for the clutch in my rusty manual car. (I'm pretty short so I do tend to need my seat adjusted right to the front.) I didn't actually realise until I stepped outside the car and my friend was like - uh are you okay? But we went in to get our food anyway.



Anyway after that I struggled to sit, stand, walk and drive - walked back into her house and her mother was in shock like 'omg what's happened to you in the space of an hour?' no idea how I drove home that night but I came inside the house and just collapsed on the sofa in severe pain.

When I say the pain I felt was the WORST PAIN EVER.. I bloody mean it. I could not move and if I did I screamed the house down. I genuinely felt like I would not make it, having my mum trying to hold my legs in place because the minute she let go I'd just die in pain. I was convinced I was living my last few moments.

The paramedics took two and a half hours to arrive - I was screaming in pain. They put me on gas and air for an hour - and kept attempting to force me up but I was just in a ridiculous amount of pain and there was no way I was moving. After an hour they just pulled me up with full force and I was crying in pain. Waddling in pain dragging my feet across whilst two big blokes supported me to head into the ambulance.


As much pain as I was in - hats off to the paramedics for being so amazing even though they were 2 and a half hours late - they got me up and into the hosp.

ANYWAY got to the hospital waited for hours (bless my dad for sitting with me)
for the doctor to come and see me - the doctor didn't even check me properly and gave me pain killers and that's it. It was really annoying because I should have been examined properly - what has happened is the left side of my hip is actually popping out - the right side is inwards but that's most painful side. (wont make sense until you see it)


So coming home - the first thing I did was drag myself into bed with the help of my mother - a few hours later when I woke up,  I could not move AGAIN. So I had to take pain killers whilst lying down cause there was no way I could have taken them sat up. So drinking soluble paracetamol from a straw was the only way.

Took me five hours the first day to get out of bed. Dying for a wee. Hardest thing ever holding it in - for hours. Took me four the next day, and it took me three hours today. The struggle is real - having my mum literally lifting my head, neck and upper back to the side and having her support my lower  back as well is the most painful and most difficult thing to possibly go through.

I try to sit up and walk but again it's so very difficult but I'd rather take that pain than to lay in bed and then suffer the excruciating pain of getting up again which genuinely takes me hours.

SO here is an update of what my back situation is at the moment - I feel disabled! Never want to drive my crappy, stupid car ever again! And I've been told to look into seeing a chiropractor so I might take that step as I can't deal with this on going back issues anymore.

Believe it or not it is my fault for suffering with back pains for this long and not pushing myself or the doctors to do anything to help. Phisio - exercise - yoga - Pilates -  once I'm healed I'm definitely taking those steps and cutting out these cake dates!!

SO so thankful to have all the beautiful friends and family around me - constantly making sure I'm doing okay and giving me that comfort and company. And also to the beautiful, beautiful instagram and snapchat family - the amount of love and dua's you've given me I am so thankful for. I never liked sharing personal issues online however it brings so much love and dua's it's a really nice feeling thank you to each and everyone of you! Lots and lots of love.


PS> I only just recovered from this weird wisdom tooth situation and now this.... WHY ME!




Comments

  1. OMG bless your soul, you've been through so much!
    just remember you will always get through the pain because you are strong!
    just believe in yourself and everything will fall into place.

    lots of love, anonymous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment