IG TOPICS: LIES

           
                Topics discussed on Instagram - 

You won't need to worry about missing out on hot topics discussed on my instagram story anymore..  I've decided keep certain loved topics on my blog! Yes I'll officially start writing on my blog again as I have had many of you requesting!! Thanks to my loyal readers. ily. 


You know living in this satanic world, we are surrounded by all kinds of people. But one of the most common kind are Liars. 

A very common step people tend to take in our daily lives is to lie. A lie can be told for several reasons but the most common reason is fear. People lie out of fear? Or do people lie because they're selfish. People lie to manipulate, people lie to keep people in the darkness and away from the truth.

You would hate to be lied to, so my question is - why lie?

Why make someone believe you're someone who you're not. 
Why say something only to fall in embarrassment later on.  

Do you not realise when you lie, you're planting a seed - which you've got to keep up with? Keep watering that seed and piling it up to cover that one lie with more lies

What's funny is when liars slip up - and forget that they've lied. We catch you out. And laugh. 

You try protecting us from the truth - but lies don't stay lies for long because...

THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS COME OUT. 

You liars might not realise that when you're lying. The other person knows you're lying. Yeah maybe the other person will fall for it for some time but not forvever. 

Sometimes manipulative people tend to pressurise the other person. To make them feel shit, and sorry for the liars. They want the other person to sympathise and feel guilty - and make them believe their lies by pressurising them, by their manipulative behaviour. 

To a point that the other person begins to feel absolutely CRRAZZY. 

They start to question themselves. Blame themselves. 
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                           Am I going crazy? 

          Is it all in my head?

                                                                       Am I the stupid one?

I keep getting told that it's me, I'm crazy, maybe it is me.. Maybe it is actually all in my head.

                            Maybe the liar is right? 


I feel so guilty now.. I shouldn't have gone on so much, it was all my fault.

But wait.. I think I've just been lied to AGAIN

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN

ANNNND AGAINNNN


Until YOU don't put a stop to it. It won't end. You are NOT CRAZY. 


DO NOT

BE FOOLED.

YES YOU'RE DAMAGED.
YES YOU'VE BEEN HURT.
YES YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO.
BUT THIS SHOULD MAKE YOU WISER. 
AND STRONGER. 
LEAVE AND REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THESE TOXIC SITUATIONS. 


YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN TO BE HOLDING ONTO A LIAR. 

YOU DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED. DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS.


But most importantly, if you love the people in our life and you want them their forever - or if you have a little bit of respect for yourself. There's no harm in being honest. Transparent and respectful.

Thanks for taking time out to read this post. Let me know your thoughts below. I've enjoyed writing again - I'll be back soon.

Lots of love, 
Bea 
xx













Comments

  1. OMG YOU ARE AMAZING!!
    THAT IS SO TRUE!
    I RELATE TO YOU SO MUCH!
    YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE STARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

    I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment