live the life you want to live.


     

"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to." - Jimi Hendrix


Now you see. When people say 'live the life you want to live' I don't quite understand. I mean like, if you want to live the life you want to live.. with another person, then we're going to have to see it as 'live the life you want to live' all over again. And what if this other person doesn't want to live their life with you. That will result in you not living the life you wanting to live, which then means you can not say 'live the life you want to live' unless this other person doesn't want to live their life with you.  Confused much?  Okay I will talk some sense now.. Living your life the way you want to live can be quite mind baffling, which is why we have parents, friends, family, doctors, psychiatrists and religion around us. Sometimes strangers help us with the way we might want to live our life. Experiences help us too. I believe we are given an option, to live our lives how we want to live it, keeping in mind we have no choice but to live the life we are given. Working around the life we're given, making the right choices and decisions. I suppose we've tripped over once or twice or maybe more, some people don't trip or fall at all, we're all humans and that is how we learn. Anyway, I'm getting bored with what my brain is discussing, and will call it a night. If you made it to the end of this post, then thank you for reading! 







 MuchoLoveBea,ox


Comments