Happy New Year - Looking Back At 2015





a quick snapchat shot of the fireworks. 




Happy New Year to all the awesome people out there!! Hope you've all had a great start to the new year! It has also been three years since I launched my blog! I certainly don't deserve a celebratory post this year :( check out last years blogiversairy post instead >  click here.  I watched the fireworks this year on New Years Eve for the first time, instead of watching them on tv with my family! They were beautiful to watch and certainly a great atmosphere in Manchester! The festive holiday season is over, which makes me a little sad because it's my favourite time of the year. I guess everyone's back to work/school/college... I wish you all a very Happy New Year ..





A super quick overview of 2015

https://www.instagram.com/p/7FmljWvb-H/?taken-by=beacaaan

Final year of university - Late lib sessions! The stressing and stressing and stressing.

Graduation - Possibly one of the best days of my life. 

Food - I went a little crazy exploring restaurants in my hometown. 

Snapchat - Obsession grew of video-ing myself talking/mini vlog style videos 1.1k+ views by the end of the year!? whoa! Thank you for all the love and support! I  my snappy family!

Finally accomplished  applying eyeliner. omg yay!


2015 was a crazy year. CRAZY! I got my degree.. I had some time out to just relax before entering the world of work which meant making the most of spending time with the people you love and meeting some incredible new people. But 2016 has certainly started off with a bang! I've set some goals for this year. In fact, I think everyone should have some aims to work towards. Do you remember when you were in school, how we used to set targets and had a certain amount of time to work towards them? It worked. It made you work harder to meet them. Making yourself an action plan is a great way to start the year. This one step - choosing a goal and sticking to it - changes everything!!!! 


"I love new years. I love the fact that I'll be leaving a whole year behind me, no matter what if it was good, bad or average. I like that kind of closure. I love this feeling of starting over again and having a fresh year ahead of me, filled with new chances, new experiences."  Explore yourself this year. Do something new. Something you've never done before. 



https://www.instagram.com/p/7Ft4TaPb7H/?taken-by=beacaaan 


I do want to apologise for the huge lack of posts in 2015. But I do promise to bring you guys a lot more content this year with better quality! Looking through all my old posts the images/content/fonts/colours the whole lot made me laugh and cringe a little!!! I really wanted to come back with a new layout and a whole new blog but I'm still working on that and a new look will be with you soon!! But I am back forever now I promise you! 




Have a great week everyone & thank you for reading, feel free to share thoughts with me!

Good Night 
_________________________________
Follow My Social Media 

On Facebook 
Snapchat: rebia
beacaan@gmail.com



Comments