D U B A I -







Good morning readers!! Hope you are all doing well and have something fun planned for the final weekend before some of you go back to school. Colleges and Universities are opening much later in the month woo! And for those who work full time, I feel sorry for you.. but the real life is yet to hit us students! - 

Anyway, today I want to share my trip to Dubai with you guys! - I visited Dubai in June 2014.Sadly the trip did not go as planned and we had to fly back a little earlier which meant we had left majority of the activities pending :(. However, apart from that I had an amazing time capturing some refreshing photographs to share with you all :) which I have been trying to get on with and I have finally found some time to do so! 

The weather was incredibly humid which I found difficult to cope with! It wasn't my first time in Dubai but I had never been in June which was possibly the most humid time to of the year in the Middle East. One of the photographs below shows breakfast near the beach which holds a really funny moment where a crow flew over and stole my breakfast! So again please do not have breakfast outside when crows are roaming around! 

The hotel which we stayed in was absolutely incredible. It was a beach resort hotel which meant that we could stay there for the whole day and not get bored! Every morning I woke up to a beautiful view. The service was 10/10. On arrival they welcomed us with dates and juice. Middle eastern dates are just beautiful. The hotel was amazing, the food was the BEST I have ever had and I am not even exaggerating, I am being absolutely honest with you the food was so nice, so so heavenly. 

Anyway, I shall leave you all to having a look through the photographs I have taken, some have come out quite badly because of the poor quality on my phone and also because I was trying out a new camera which turned out to be rubbish others have been edited with instagram. All images have been taken by me! ",  













































































xxxxxxx

Facebook - Rebia Khan / facebook.com/beacaan


Comments