Update♥



So it is February the month of love ♥.♥  


It  has been quite some time since I last posted! I really did think that I'd post regularly this year.. I guess some things just never change! 2014 has been a rather busy year already! Running around from one place to another, as something exciting is on its way this summer! Juggling with studies and a million other things  certainly does not help! On the brighter side I managed to changed my lifestyle, eating healthier, drinking plenty of water and cutting out the rubbish is helping with the running around! Yippieeee! 
I love the healthier me! JP+  



I am totally obsessed and in love with this speech by Noman Ali Khan which I found on YouTube.. I really wanted to share a small part with you all. 

'The one who seeks, the one who demands, is weak and has been weakened, whatever he seeks has also been weakened inherently weak, so as long as you place any hope in creation you are necessarily going to be disappointed. You put hope in your boss, he is going to give you a promotion.. it is not going to happen. You put hope into a friend that he is going to come through, he gave you an appointment time, hes going to pick you up well he's going to be late. He's not going to be able to make it. You put hope in creation You put hope in things... They will disappoint you. Allah s.w.t wants us to learn to place hopes only in him and what happens is if someone gives you something very little you're very grateful because you weren't expecting anything,' - Nouman Ali Khan

-

I have always firmly believed in having no expectations, never ever expect anything. Expectations shouldn't exist because they always lead to disappointment. I have never expected anything from life and الحمد لله I have always gained the very best. Well that very best may only be in my eyes because I wasn't expecting it. Once you do that, you'll start to realise how beautiful life really is. No more disappointments just happiness. 


Anyway, I read an article a few months ago which I was totally obsessed with and I was sending it out to all my friends, 'the 20 mistakes you don't want to make in your 20's' - After being so deeply inspired by it a friend suggested that I should do a post on something just like the one I sent her.. And hopefully that should be my next post! I also want to start putting some outfits together and do some fashion posts so keep an eye out for that! 


Please don't forget to like my >> facebook page  - facebook.com/beacaan
     You can also stay updated on my instagram which is beacaaan  




Embedded image permalink
The University of Manchester - Oxford road. 04.02.14



Comments