Outfit Ideas: Evening Wear




0. La Garçonne Moderne portrait dres 
1. Miss Selfridge Gia Black Strappy Metal Heel 
2. Jennifer Loiselle The Mitford silver diamond bib necklace 
3. PROENZA SCHOULER Small Bag
4. NARS Cinematic Lipstick - Future Red
5. Zara Mirrored Metallic Clutch 

So here I go with my first fashion post which I have been wanting to do for quite some time. The party season is here with the build up to Christmas, New Years and my birthday.. just a few weeks away! I've spent most of today searching for dresses before I head in store to try them on, I dislike online shopping! I have to try everything on before I purchase it. Here I've put together an outfit idea for an evening/party. 

I came across the La Garconne sack dress, modern yet simple which is what I love most.
The simple neckline is my weakness leaving room for accessories to glam up the outfit. Something different to the figure hugging dresses, comfortable and classy. I've teamed black, bold, mirrored accessories together with the simple dress to give that sparkle.. perfect for a special evening transforming simple to stylish

The clutches I could not decide from as they both bring out a different look. The proenza schouler brings out a much bolder black look to the outfit and the zara mirrored clutch tones the black slightly down in the outfit. The bib necklace brings life with its boldness and the Nars future red lipstick completes the look. 


I loved transforming simple to stylish, did you?

xx






Comments