a little bit of everything.

Hi Guys!

Firstly i'd like to wish you all a happy new year! It has been a very long time since I last wrote a blog post.. I came to a conclusion, that blog writing is actually not for lazy people like me! Weeehhh! I actually had a few topics in mind but, I just didn't get around to getting my fingers typing ping ping! I'm actually posting this from my iPad (one of the best birthday presents ever!) for the first time, lets see how organised this post turns out!

Anywhayy, it's so so frosty out there (UK) I actually hate layering up, well.. I do love being cosy and warm however, being a petite girl I end up looking like a chunky little polar bear haa. That reminds me, I need to purchase a new coat grr. (Also I am totally loving the black & white this season, black has become my absolute favourite after dismissing it for so many years, so excited to shop!)

The past month has been filled with a lot of fun, love and excitement but now, it's time to get serious. The next three months will be filled with stress, A LOT of stress (for me). Therefore it is vital to remain positive and motivated.

Yes, you might have guessed (if you don't already know me) that... I am in fact, a miserable student! Anyway. I will hopefully post something interesting soon (hopefully) :) oh but before I leave, I'd like you all to meet my cheeky monkey, and the best hot chocolate in the whole wide world ;) bye bye



sweetsdreamssweethearts,x



Comments